Terms & Conditions
- Basic TOS
All users must be of at least the age of 18, and agree to not use the ExpireBox service for any illegal or unauthorized purposes. All users must agree to comply with local laws regarding online conduct, and copyright laws. ExpireBox is intended for personal use, and any business use is strictly prohibited. All users must not use ExpireBox services to violate any laws which include but are not limited to copyright laws. Any violations will result in immediate deletion of all files ExpireBox has on record for your IP Address.
- Violations of the Law. You must comply with all applicable local, national and international laws while using the Services. Any content, activity or conduct featuring, encouraging, offering, or soliciting illegal activity or content is prohibited. ExpireBox reserves the right to report any such violations to law enforcement.
- Ban Circumvention. Any attempt to circumvent a ban, whether temporary or permanent, is prohibited.
- Violence and Threats. Threats of violence or threats to harm others are strictly prohibited. This includes threats to physically harm others, attempts to intimidate others, terroristic threats, threats to obtain or disclose personal information or private content of others or threats intended to force another user to engage in unwanted or inappropriate conduct.
- Hateful Conduct and Harassment. Conduct and content that attacks or denigrates others based on characteristics such as race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, immigration status, disability or national origin is prohibited. Harassment of any kind, including without limitation unwelcome sexual advances and solicitations, malicious false reporting of other users, and personal attacks, are prohibited.
- Nudity, Pornography and Sexually Explicit Conduct and Content. Nudity, pornography and sexually explicit conduct and content are prohibited on the moderated sections of the Services. Content or conduct that threatens or promotes sexual violence or exploitation are strictly prohibited on any portion of the Services and may be reported to law enforcement.
- Conduct or Content Involving Minors. All conduct or content that exploits, sexualizes or endangers the safety of minors in any way is strictly prohibited on any of the Services. We report such content and conduct to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children and/or the appropriate law enforcement agency(ies).
- Unauthorized Sharing of Private Information. Respect the privacy of others. Do not attempt to obtain or share content that may reveal private personal information about individuals without their permission.
- Impersonation. Impersonating someone else or attempting to deceive other users about who you are (including by providing false information) is prohibited.
- Self-Harm. Conduct or content that glorifies, encourages or promotes self-harm is prohibited.
- Animal Cruelty. Conduct or content that involves or promotes harm or cruelty to animals is prohibited.
- Marketing and Advertising. The Services may not be used to market, advertise or promote any goods or services.
- Bots. Use of bots of any kind to access or use the Services is prohibited.
The use of this service to upload copyrighted or illegal material is not allowed, this also includes the upload of virus or malicious software. Uploading of any pornograpic material, including child pornography will result in an immediate ban and the user (IP and Logs) will be reported to proper authorities.
All users use ExpireBox at their own risk, users understand that files uploaded on ExpireBox are not private, they may be displayed for others to view, and ExpireBox users understand and agree that ExpireBox cannot be responsible for the content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use ExpireBox service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the ExpireBox service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- If a user is found to be using ExpireBox to host icons, smileys, buddy icons, forum avatars, forum badges, forum signature images, or any other graphic for website design all your images will be removed.
ExpireBox claims no intellectual property rights over the images uploaded by its' users.
ExpireBox will review all copyright © infringement claims received and remove files found to have been upload or distributed in violation of any such laws. To make a valid claim you must provide ExpireBox with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit ExpireBox to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Claims can be sent to us via the report abuse page.